ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS:
HAROLD E. GLOFF SCHOLARSHIP NOW AVAILABLE
The Board of Directors has named the Credit Union’s Annual Scholarship after long-time Board Member Harold E. Gloff. Harold was a Board member from the early 1960’s until 1996. From that time in the early 1960’s until 1982 Harold was also the Management Officer of the Credit Union. At that time all credit union transactions took place in “Harold’s Garage”. Our long-time members remember this period fondly. Accordingly the Credit Union’s Annual Scholarship will be known as the Harold E. Gloff Scholarship.
Scholarship applications are now available to prospective students who would like to be considered for a $1,000 HRTFCU scholarship. We are very excited about the success of our scholarship program and very pleased to be awarding, once again, two $1,000 scholarships for the 2014-2015 school year. Applicants may pick up an application packet at the credit union’s office or a packet can be downloaded at www.hudsonriverteachers.org. Applicants must be:
- A primary member of the credit union.
- A graduating high school senior accepted as a full-time student at an accredited two or four Year College or university.
- Not related to a HRTFCU employee, Board member or Supervisory committee member.
Scholarship selections are based on financial need, academic achievement, extra-curricular activities, community service, written essay and personal goals. To be considered, applications must be postmarked no later than Friday, May 15, 2015. Scholarship recipients will be notified by telephone or mail on or before June 12, 2015.
CLICK HERE FOR 2015 HAROLD GLOFF SCHOLARSHIP PACKET (DUE MAY 15)
CLICK HERE FOR 2015 NEW YORK CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION PACKET (DUE BY JANUARY 31, 2015)
Hudson River Teachers Mobile…is where you want to be.
Make deposits with your mobile device conveniently and securely.
- Mobile Deposit is secure, easy to use, and convenient.
- Deposit checks directly into your account using your Android or Apple mobile device.
- Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit. It’s that easy.
- Get confirmation on your phone or device for each successful deposit.
- You must first be enrolled in Internet HOMEBANKING to get Mobile.
The links for the new apps:
Apple app online Link:
Android app online Link:
The OS requirements for Hudson River Teachers Mobile App
Apple App compatibility: iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Android App Compatibility: Android 4.0 or later
WIN WITH HUDSON RIVER TEACHERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Did You Know….
Hudson River Teachers Federal Credit Union has
- MORE FREE ATMs THAN MOST LARGE BANKS…FREE ATMs IN ALL 50 STATES VIA THE ALLPOINT NETWORK (OVER 55,000 ATMs)
- OVER 5,000 BRANCHES NATIONWIDE…BRANCHES IN ALL 50 STATES…AND 15 WITHIN 30 MILES OF OUR MAIN OFFICE (VIA THE CO-OP SHARED BRANCH NETWORK)
- REALLY FREE CHECKING, NO MINIMUM BALANCE EVER!!!
With Hudson River Teachers Federal Credit Union, there is NO Competition!
NEED $500 CASH FAST?
TRY A NO CREDIT CHECK SALARY ADVANCE...
CALL THE LOAN DEPARTMENT TO APPLY TODAY
914-526-4015 OPTION 4
HUDSON RIVER TEACHERS FCU DOES NOT PROVIDE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, THE PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OVERALL WEBSITE CONTENT AVAILABLE AT A THIRD-PARTY SITE. OUR PRIVACY POLICIES DO NOT APPLY TO LINKED WEBSITES. PLEASE CONSULT THE PRIVACY DISCLOSURES ON THAT SITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.